Cannon Hill State School (CHSS) will host its 3rd annual Twilight Conference on Thursday 15 August 2019.
CHSS teachers implement two layers of research as they engage with the Reggio Emilia Approach to Inquiry Learning.
They design Inquiry Learning that explores the following questions:
- What are the children learning?
- What are the teachers learning as they facilitate children’s inquiry learning?
- How do we separate the children’s research from the teacher’s research?
- How do we integrate Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) learning with our approach?
- How do we connect the principles of the Reggio Emilia approach to the Australian Curriculum content descriptors and achievement standards?
- How does hypothetical thinking aid the rigor of a project?
The conference will explore the theme of layers of research and other ideas such as:
Workshops and Case studies will explore these ideas and demonstrate practical applications.
Parents and educators are welcome to attend.
Please email Joy Pohlner or phone the school on (07) 3902 3333 for more information.